I’m angry, NuSphere, a company whose distribution of MySQL, PHP, and Apache I’ve used and even helped support with a kind word in a press-release or two is playing dirty pool. Specifically, they’re in violation of the GPL. You can read about it at MySQL.com. I should note also that NuSphere has bought the domain name to MySQL.org so it can put on a nice open source face while still violating one of the licences that makes open source possible.
Search the Site
Support the Site
When I haven’t any blue, I use red.
— Pablo Picasso
- Where is the Excel Personal Macro Workbook Located? 31.7k views
- The P+J Bass: A History 4.8k views
- Applying Excel Subtotals with VBA 4.1k views
- My Diet, these days… 1.5k views
- Moving Quiver to a new Mac 1.5k views
- The End of the Infinite 1.3k views
- An Interview with Chuck Rainey 1.3k views
- divArt: painting pixels with divs 833 views
- Microsoft Access 2007: Displaying the Current Database Path 750 views
- The mysterious NZ() function in Microsoft Access 733 views