I’ve finally found another coding project that I can sink my teeth into. This one is pretty simple so far, but it’ll become more complex the more I mess with it. I spent most of today working with out software archives and began a MySQL database of our titles. I also began a PHP front end for the database. That’s the fun part. I want to use this to track who has CDs checked out and to enable staff to search the database by title and topic.
Search the Site
Support the Site
Popular Posts: All Time
- Where is the Excel Personal Macro Workbook Located? 33.9k views
- The P+J Bass: A History 6.5k views
- Applying Excel Subtotals with VBA 4.7k views
- Moving Quiver to a new Mac 1.8k views
- The End of the Infinite 1.8k views
- An Interview with Chuck Rainey 1.7k views
- My Diet, these days… 1.6k views
- divArt: painting pixels with divs 1.3k views
- The mysterious NZ() function in Microsoft Access 1.2k views
- Microsoft Access 2007: Displaying the Current Database Path 1k views
History is that imposible thing: the attempt to give an account, with incomplete knowledge, of actions themselves undertaken with incomplete knowledge.
— Graham Swift