More response to Microsoft exec Jim Allchin’s statement about open source and intellectual property, this time from the good folks at RedHat. Here’s a quote from RedHat’s CEO Matthew J. Szulik: “I’d argue that a worldwide monopoly, enforced by business practices that a federal judge has found to be predatory and anti-competitive, probably has more to do with killing innovation than anything the open-source movement could ever do.” Pow!
Search the Site
Support the Site
Organic buildings are the strength and lightness of the spiders’ spinning, buildings qualified by light, bred by native character to environment, married to the ground.
— Frank Lloyd Wright
- Where is the Excel Personal Macro Workbook Located? 31.7k views
- The P+J Bass: A History 4.8k views
- Applying Excel Subtotals with VBA 4.1k views
- My Diet, these days… 1.5k views
- Moving Quiver to a new Mac 1.5k views
- The End of the Infinite 1.3k views
- An Interview with Chuck Rainey 1.3k views
- divArt: painting pixels with divs 833 views
- Microsoft Access 2007: Displaying the Current Database Path 750 views
- The mysterious NZ() function in Microsoft Access 733 views