Netsky (version P) ate my Thunderbird inbox. Luckily, I leave mail on my server, so I’ve marked the last 500 messages (all that were there) unread, but I’m going to do some scans and upgrade to the latest firebird before I redownload anything. If you sent anything recently and are not sure I got it, please resend it.
Search the Site
Support the Site
Popular Posts: All Time
- Where is the Excel Personal Macro Workbook Located? 33.9k views
- The P+J Bass: A History 6.5k views
- Applying Excel Subtotals with VBA 4.7k views
- Moving Quiver to a new Mac 1.8k views
- The End of the Infinite 1.8k views
- An Interview with Chuck Rainey 1.7k views
- My Diet, these days… 1.6k views
- divArt: painting pixels with divs 1.3k views
- The mysterious NZ() function in Microsoft Access 1.2k views
- Microsoft Access 2007: Displaying the Current Database Path 1k views
We are beginning to realize that emotions and imagination are more potent in shaping public sentiment and opinion than information and reason.
— John Dewey